Woman looking confused

When was the last time you cleaned your carpet?

Are you suffering from allergies? Over-whelmed by pet odor? Dirty spot in front of your favorite chair or sofa? These are just some common problems we hear when customers call. The build-up of dirt in your carpet can cause permanent damage and cause it to wear out before its time.

Picture of carpet after bleach spot repair

Be Proactive. Develop a routine.

The best way to avoid these issues is to get on a regular cleaning schedule before they arise. In most cases, carpets should be cleaned 1-2 times per year. With our "Stay Beautiful" plan, we will keep your carpet looking great year-round. Enjoy a healthy home with your family.

The Total Plan

Getting started is easy!

Step One

Schedule an appointment. We come to your home or business to measure and inspect the carpet. We'll listen to your requirements and recommend how often you should clean your carpet.

Step Two

We get to work deep cleaning your carpet, removing the deep-down dirt and allergens. Got pet odor? We have a treatment for that too.

Step Three

With our fast 4-6 hr. dry times, you will be back enjoying your freshly cleaned carpet.

What our clients have to say...

Carpet Cleaning

My carpets were indescribably filfty. 28 years worth of family wear. I just knew he would say, " I am unable to clean these" How wrong I was and shocked in the results. They looked practically new. He worked 9 hours straight...without a break accept for water. I have never seen such expertise...dedication in one's craft. My carpets were beautiful. 95% of the stains disappeared. The other 5% were barely visible. I have two client referrals for Total Cleaning already and more to come. He also stretched the loose carpet. Unbelievable his skillset. Matthew is a miracle worker!!!

Margaret M.

Carpet Cleaning

Matthew had a rapid response, and a flexible schedule when we needed work done in Memorial Day. He was very nice and was easy to work with. Most importantly he got the job done and and carpets look great. You can't tell that a toddler has been tossing food all over the cream carpet any more. I am so pleased!

Sarah A.

Carpet Cleaning

Got my apartment carpet cleaned, he did a very good time took his time and attended to any needs I have regarding my carpet! Very professional as well and arrived early!

Crystal P.
Rug Cleaning

Simple, transparent pricing

No surprise fees.
3 cushion sofa
5 cushion sectional
Arm chair
dining chair
Rug Cleaning

Simple, transparent pricing

No surprise fees.
Cotton Rugs
jute rugs
Color Correction
move-in/ove-out cleaning

Simple, transparent pricing

Get a free in-home estimate for an exact price. No surprise fees.
2 Bedroom 1 bath+
Starting at $300
4 bedroom 3 bath+
Starting at $475
Schedule estimate
Bleach Spot Repair
Simple, transparent pricing
No surprise fees.
Pet stain/odor removal

Simple, transparent pricing

No surprise fees.
Carpet Cleaning
Simple, transparent pricing
No surprise fees.
urine treatment
wood floor Cleaning

Simple, transparent pricing

No surprise fees.
wax removal
carpet stretching

Simple, transparent pricing

$200 minimum service charge. No surprise fees.
primary bedroom or living room
carpet repair
Simple, transparent pricing
$200 min. charge applies. No surprise fees.
carpet patch
Starting at $75
Tile & Grout cleaning

Simple, transparent pricing

No surprise fees.
Add Tile sealer

What our clients can expect from us...

Arrive On-time
Great Communication
Quality service

Ready to get started?

Get an Instant Quote